Instant, constant, endless – the Truma AquaGo instant water heater supplies hot water reliably around-the-clock for showering, rinsing, and hand washing in recreational vehicles. AquaGo instant water heater is the most powerful appliance on the market, yet it is characterized by its compact dimensions, straightforward operating procedures like at home, maintenance-friendly internal components, and numerous safety features.
Truma's instant hot water heater is the fact that it can work with any RV, whether you own a 45' fifth wheel with a factory installed 16-gallon hot water heater unit, or if you have a common 6-gallon unit.
Comfort Most Popular!
+Truma AquaGo Access Door Standard or XS ($119)
or Black Door Adapter Kit ($216)
or White Access Door Adapter Kit ($143)
+Labor cost ($175/hour)
Optional : +$275 to paint Truma door to match
RV/Coach color scheme
Truma AquaGo Comfort
- Instant, constant, endless hot water
- Hybrid technology: no scalding
- Easy drain lever
- Interior control panel switch
- Clean mode for decalcification
- Comfort mode for winter camping
- Choice between Eco or Comfort mode
- Aftermarket installation available
- Ability to install optional antifreeze kit
Energy Source - gas
Volume - 2.64 gallons (10 liters)
Heating Time: 59 °F (15 °C) to 140 °F (60 °C): approx. 20 min. (only water container)