Solar Panel Benefits:
- Free energy from the sun! No costly fuel required.
- Best for your batteries: The best way to charge your batteries is slowly and steadily with pure DC current, and that's exactly what RV solar panels do.
- Silent: No noise, unlike generators or wind turbines
- Safe: No risk of carbon monoxide poisoning or fires as with a generator.
- Clean: No messy fuel or oil to deal with.
- Better for the Environment: Doesn't pollute the air or release CO2 into the atmosphere when operating.
- More Neighbor Friendly: Your neighbors (if any) will appreciate not having to breathe exhaust fumes or tolerate loud generator noise.
- Full Automatic: Flip the switch on the solar charge controller and that's it. Your batteries are charged while the sun shines and the unit shuts off when the sun goes down (so that current doesn't flow back out of your batteries and into the panels at night).
- No Maintenance
- Sets You Free! No need to plug into shore power and you can go boondocking for as long as you like. Dead batteries are no longer a problem.
Check Out Our Solar Installs
We Have Answers
Frequently Asked Questions
Solar power allows you to take your RV off the grid while still using your refrigerator, lights and other appliances for extended periods. Solar panels convert the sun’s energy into direct current (DC) electricity, and this charges your RV’s batteries, storing the electricity. A power inverter converts this DC power to AC (alternating current) in order to run many of your RV appliances.